Your Ortho-Preferred membership grants you access to a complimentary risk management course to fulfill your annual risk management requirement for your Medical Protective professional liability policy.
Successful completion of the annual risk management course ensures that members:
- Maintain your good standing in the Ortho-Preferred Program
- Fulfill your annual risk management requirement to maintain your 5% credit on your medical malpractice policy
- Earn up to 6 CME credits*
- The course must be completed with a passing grade of 70% to maintain the 5% discount on your medical malpractice policy.
- One course will need to be completed within the current policy period to maintain the risk management credit for the renewal policy period.
- If you have not completed the course required for your previous policy period, completion of both courses will be required to maintain the 5% discount on your medical malpractice policy.
NOTE: If you have any questions about the above guidance or about which courses you have already completed, please contact your Ortho-Preferred Client Service Representative at 1-877-304-3565.
Take Your Course Today!
* Approval by Medical Protective does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board. Premium credit eligibility and amount subject to state insurance filings and policy type. Completion of a risk management course does not imply or guarantee renewal.